StarLab 18 GHz is the ultimate tool for antenna pattern measurements in laboratories and production environments where space is limited, cost is critical, and the flexibility of a portable system is required.
- Measurement capabilities: Gain • Directivity, Beamwidth, Cross polar discrimination, Sidelobe levels, 3D radiation pattern, Radiation pattern in any polarization (linear or circular), Antenna efficiency,TRP, TIS, EIRP and EIS
- Frequency bands: 650 MHz to 18 GHz
- Max. size of DUT: 45 cm for spherical set-up, 2.7 m x 45 cm for cylindrical set-up, Specific lengths available upon request
- Max. weight of DUT: 10 kg with styrofoam mast, 15 kg with heavy DUT mast
- Typical dynamic range: 650 MHz – 6 GHz: 70 dB, 6 GHz – 18 GHz: 60 dB
- Oversampling: Arch rotation
ETS-Lindgren’s Model AMS-8050 is a compact, fully anechoic RF enclosure for making over-the-air (OTA) performance measurements. The AMS-8050 is freestanding and built on a moveable cart configuration; it fits into parent buildings without special installation or construction. This over-the-air test system for wireless device measurement may be used for rapid prototyping, design validation, precertification testing, performance measurement, and production sampling.
The Fujifilm DMP-2831 allows the deposition of fluidic materials on an 8×11 inch or A4 substrate, utilizing a disposable piezo inkjet cartridge. This printer can create and define patterns over an area of about 200 x 300 mm and handle substrates up to 25 mm thick with an adjustable Z height. The temperature of the vacuum platen, which secures the substrate in place, can be adjusted up to 60°C. The DMP-2831 offers a variety of patterns using a pattern editor program. Additionally, a waveform editor and a drop-watch camera system allows manipulation of the electronic pulses to the piezo jetting device for optimization of the drop characteristics as it is ejected from the nozzle. This system enables easy printing of structures and samples for process verification and prototype creation.
The LPKF ProtoMat S103 circuit board plotter for producing PCB prototypes and small batches is configured specifically for RF and microwave requirements. The touchless, pneumatic depth limiter further allows delicate surfaces, soft and flexible substrates to be processed. The ProtoMat S103 also carefully depanels irregular shaped flexible circuit boards from larger boards.
MAKERBOT REPLICATOR Z18 3D PRINTER Massive build volume and the best price to performance ratio in the extra-large, professional 3D printer category
HP 8510, network analyzer systems, measure the magnitude and phase characteristics of networks and of components such as lters, ampliers, attenuators, and antennas.
The N5225A PNA Microwave Network Analyzer, 50 GHz
- Transform deeper understanding into better designs with the PNA’s outstanding measurement integrity
- Meet your toughest measurement challenges with the highest performing microwave network analyzer in the industry
- Get the best accuracy with Keysight’s S-parameter measurements
- Meet your specific budget and measurement needs by customizing to just the right level of performance
The E5071C network analyzer offers the highest RF performance and fastest speed in its class, with a wide frequency range and versatile functions. The E5071C is the ideal solution for manufacturing and R&D engineers evaluating RF components and circuits for frequency range up to 20 GHz.
The Model 1W1000B amplifier is a solid state, self-contained, air-cooled, broadband amplifier designed for applications where instantaneous bandwidth and high gain are required. The 1W1000B, when used with an RF sweep generator, will provide a minimum of 1.0 watt of swept power.
E4421B ESG-A RF Analog Signal Generator
N5181A MXG RF Analog Signal Generator
The N1914A power meter offers a measurement speed of up to 400 readings/second for fast, accurate average power measurements, allowing you to view and analyze test data more easily. The power meter enables four-channel power measurement by connecting U2000 Series USB power sensors via optional USB host.
The N9923A FieldFox RF vector network analyzer is the world’s most accurate handheld VNA:Built-in QuickCal technology enables calibration without a cal kitBest measurement stability over time and temperature
The E5061B network analyzer covers the broad frequency range of 5 Hz to 3 GHz. Applications range from general RF measurements such as filter and amplifier test to LF (low frequency) measurements such as loop-gain evaluation of DC-DC converters. The wide frequency coverage is also suitable for PDN (power delivery network) evaluation which is becoming more common.